Thursday, August 03, 2006

What's up with this thing?

I, once again, can't upload any photos. How annoying. It was the first night of my new Beyond the Basics class and I have a GREAT class. I have a pic of them. Maybe I can get it up later.

Ginnie Lee has a play date with Daisy this evening. I have a pic of Daisy too. Hopefully I can get that up tomorrow.

I managed to go a day w/out buying more yarn...even though I spent the whole evening in the yarn shop. Shocking, I know. Try to contain your amazement.

Afterwards, I was naughty and met Mel, Mike and Roz for an ice cream cone at Bev's. I would like to tell you this is a decadent treat for me...but quite frankly, I eat ice cream all the time. I took a picture there, too...but I think Roz and Mel would be glad that it's not being posted.

I am working on the left sleeve of my father's sweater...but it's such a pathetic advancement, it's not worth photographing and sharing. I'll post it when I'm further along.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Blogger and their picture upload issues are so frustrating. I've had an email conversation back and forth with Blogger tech support about it for months. If you still have issues, do report it to them, because they're trying to troubleshoot it and appreciate all the information they can get.

Vanessa said...

Hi there,
I had a hard time uploading too. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox program free online and now my photos upload no problem at all under that window
Try it ! Let me know how it works!
Vanessa