Thursday, August 10, 2006

FINALLY

The sleeve of my father's sweater has progressed enough to move down to double pointed needles, which is good.

I have had barely a minute to knit the last few days so I've made poor progress. Tonight is the second Beyond the Basics class, so I probably won't have much time today either, but hopefully can get about an hour in before class starts.

From the files of "What the hell do I do with this....?"

I bought this on super sale last year. The scrap of paper inside the bag says "Whole Ball of Elaine." It appears to be some sort of wool/synthetic blend. Very soft and pretty colorway. Don't have a clue about gauge or yardage or what the heck to make with it....

Ginnie Lee is still not sleeping through the night and I'm not really sure what to do about it. But here she is...looking cute as ever.

No comments: