Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Malady

Well, I've been a bit under the weather the last few days so I have not 1) gone to work or 2) done much blogging. Nothing particularly interesting to blog about except my sinus headache and monsterous cold sore (I'll spare you the details).

I can't believe how gorgeous it's been outside the last few days and I've really been feeing too fatigued to go out and play in it.

Between naps yesterday, I got quite a bit done on my dad's sweater, and did some more today. All that's left is to finish the last bit of the sleeve and then I'll be all done...far ahead of my Saturday deadline. I'm not going to post a pic until it's all done, though.

Meanwhile, after being home a couple days, I think I'm starting understand why GL is not sleeping through the night...she sleeps all day! I woke her up several times yesterday trying to get her to go out and play during the day, but she seemed much more interested in sleeping. This doesn't account for why she doesn't sleep through the night on doggie day care days...when she's supposed to be playing all day.

I think she's bored with her life....

3 comments:

Mary said...

Maybe GL needs a friend?

lemmie said...

gl will be more active at the new house? maybe she needs a little kitten to run around with?

i can't wait to see your dad's sweater!

Having a Knit Fitt said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well.
Cate