Thursday, August 24, 2006

Friends?

My friend Kelli was out of town this weekend. So, GL and I went over a couple times to keep Daisy company and give her some distraction. GL and Daisy have an interesting relationship.
Here, you can see they are playing in a friendly manner...a little banter, a little bouncing, a little pawing, a little nipping....

However....
Here is appears that Daisy has been possessed by the devil and is trying to tear GL's ear off. Don't be fooled. GL is not the innocent party here. She goes low and tries to grab Daisy's ankles to take her out from underneath, and then goes in for the kill....that's why Daisy is on the floor here ...


Interestingly, much of th chaos is caused by this object:Daisy's all time dream toy it seems. I probably would have been wise to take it away from them...but quite frankly...the whole encounter was damn riot.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Daisy looks like my "nephew" Hank! His favorite toy is a football!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the play-by-play and the pics to go with it. :)
Stewar

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the play-by-play and the pics to go with it. :)
Stewart