Thursday, August 24, 2006

Round of Applause, Please!

We're back in business! Ben...awesome fellow that he is...got my internet cable fixed and I am back to having internet! In honor of the favors that Ben and Susan have done me over the last week, this is going to be the Ben and Susan Rector appreciation post.


Ginnie Lee really likes men...she is quite flirty with Ben, too. I always think that you can tell the character of a person by the way that person is with animals. Ginnie Lee took quite a shine to Ben when she first met him and here she demanding attention from him.







As I posted previously, Susan was awesome enough to pick up GL when I was late on Saturday. I got her some Misti Alpaca Chunky while I was in NoVA.



I think she likes it? What do you think?
Let's see what she makes with it!






This Roxanne Teague Rector. Roxy loves to have her pic taken. Roxy is pretty foxy for an old lady, huh?
(Gosh, I crack myself up!)








And finally...here's my father's sweater!



Susan is modeling it. Of course, my father is bigger than Susan, so it should fit him just fine!

That's it! Thanks Susan and Ben for being great people!

1 comment:

Having a Knit Fitt said...

Yay! Pictures again!
Cate