Thursday, August 17, 2006

Short term memory loss

I forgot to take my camera to TYL tonight to snap some pics of the last of this Beyond the Basics session. My class was really fantastic this time around...they are going to be great knitters. I'm sorry I can't show them off one more time. They picked up so fast on cables and double knitting that we finished 15 minutes early...

....which unfortuately left 15 for me to browse. Sigh. I think I'm having a little depression b/c it's been so long since I've bought yarn (a whole week!). That might be the cause of some of my malaise the last few days.

There are tons of beautiful things in the shop now for fall. Some organic wool and some cruelty free wool that I MUST have. Of course...never mind the yarn I have for 14 other sweaters already. Good grief.

Will finish up my father's sweater tomorrow evening and post the pics. I'm glad to have this finishing up. What should be my next endeavor???

4 comments:

Mary said...

Next endeavor? A sweater for YOU! Hey, I need to get you to teach me cables sometime. I watched it enough on tv that I could probably do it, but still want someone there to hold my hand.... Do you cable without a cable needle?

lemmie said...

i agree with mary! a sweater for you is a must! make something that you'll love like red cashmere

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not cashmere. Then you can't enjoy it as someone should enjoy cashmere.

Having a Knit Fitt said...

A sweater for you gets my vote also.
Cate