Monday, August 14, 2006

Keep on pluggin'

In a desperate attempt to further consolidate and organize my stash, I purchased this mini tower with 3 drawers to hold some yarn. I should have just admitted defeat and gotten another 6 drawer tower...oh well. This helps a little. Still, not enough to claim victory over the yarn explosion in in here.






I'm somewhat on schedule on my father's sweater. I finished the left sleeve this weekend and have started working on the right. Hope to get another few inches done on it tonight. I am worried that I am not going to get this done before Saturday a.m. I haven't pulled an all nighter since college!


Ginnie Lee and I went for an evening walk, as always. The weather is deceptive. Feels rather pleasant while you're roaming about in it, but it starts feeling pretty sticky when you're on an hour walk.

Here she is chillin' on the bed after her walk. It's 8:30 and she's asleep on her bed now...I can only hope that she makes it through the night...

I've been feeling a little under the weather these days, hence the sporadic posts.... Plus, nothing much interesting going on except this sleeve. Yawn.

No comments: