Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday Geekdom

Cate and I met at The Yarn Lounge on Saturday b/c she started a blog too! So we're geeking out today and working on our blogs together! How fun!

Of course, I'm a big dork and forgot the USB cable for my camera so I can't upload any of the pics I took yesterday.

So....just to have something to put up there, I will post some old images out of my pictures folder.
Here's GL ... you can tell she's had a busy day:

And here she is doing what she does best:


Here is a fun picture of Stewart and I taking a picture of each other taking a picture:


Sometimes, I just crack myself up....

Oh, btw, many folks have asked about the fluffy white dog that GL is pictured with in an earlier post. His name is Hudson and he's a Great Pyrenees. Isn't he a cutie?

No comments: