Monday, July 17, 2006

Greetings


Hi, I'm Sangeeta














And this is my blog. I had an idea to have a blog about my two favorite topics: Knitting and dogs! As you can see above, I am holding a ball of yarn. You will see quite a bit of yarn on this blog. But there is something that you will see more.

This is Ginnie Lee:


She is my best friend and (mostly) faithful companion. Ginnie Lee is a Black and Tan Coonhound. She is a rescue. She had a somewhat rough time at first, but now she lives quite comfortably. Ginnie Lee is my most favorite subject of pictures, so you will see many pictures of her...probably more pictures of her than of my knitting.

In fact, here's another one:


Ginnie Lee likes a close up.

1 comment:

Mary said...

She's so cute. And has the softest coat of any dog I've ever touched! :-)