Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Shoe Sunday!



There are a lot of knitters hanging out at TYL this Sunday. However, I am sitting in the back, chilling out of the comfy couch and working on the blog.



This morning I got up relatively early and had breakfast with Mini and Susan. Mini is my cousin. She just got home from a month in India, and she brought me a prezzie!
A new pair of sandals from India! I had to make this pic a little bigger than the rest b/c I wanted everyone to see at least some of the detail on the sandals. They are wonderful and I love them...thanks Mini!!

Susan is Mini's friend in Charlottesville (and she's my friend now, too!) and she drove Mini to Richmond when she left for India and came and got her today to take her back to Charlottesville. Wow! What a great friend!



Progress on my father's Christmas sweater is coming along at a snail's pace. I have just started the ribbing and have a few more inches of that to finish, which I hope to complete today...then I can start on the sleeves. Hope to make some good sleeve progress in the coming week.







Here's the daily pic of GL...I wish she watched me this intently all the time.GL has been having a hard time sleeping through the night these days. Usually, she goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps all night, but lately she has been up at all hours whining and howling and staring intently out the window. I don't know what is out there, but I wish it would go away and leave my dog alone. GL probably needs another few hours of exercise a day, but I have maxxing out at an hour long walk these days. Look at weather pixie! She can tell you why!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute shoes! Methinks you need some flop-flop socks (perhaps in a lovely black and gold metallic yarn of some sort) to wear with them! :-)