Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My wish came true!

Last night was knit night at The Yarn Lounge. It was a great turn out!

Autumn learned to cast on and she has started a purple ribbed scarf for her first project. She's doing great! YAY AUT!!

And look! My wish came true! Aren't they beautiful?? So fresh and delicious!

But they weren't the best part of the night! The best part of the night were these:

Aut MADE me two pair of earrings b/c I'm teaching her to knit. That's right! She MADE these fetching earrings herself! Aut is v. talented in all sorts of arts and crafts ways. I am wearing the ones on the right today! They go great with my suit!

Here's today's pic of GL. I don't know why she looks so sad. Maybe she's just tuckered out. She sure slept well last night!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like y'all had fun last night! And your doggie looks like he wants a kiss on his snout! :-)