Sunday, July 29, 2007

I just cant do it....

....not right away at least. I pulled out what I had knitted of the Jo Sharp sweater, and reswatched the yarn on 1s. The 1s definitely give me a more accurate gauge, but I just don't have the mental energy to knit a whole top with them right now. I think I might feel better about it if I could figure out a way to convert the pattern (at least the body) into working in the round.

In the mean time, I might go see if I have something that can be worked up on 13s or something....or at least 9s. So, I can have an FO before next July.

In other news, Hershey is not feeling his best today. He hurt his leg or something and had to go see handsome Dr. Hiser at Broad Street Vet yesterday. Elizabeth and I didn't mind seeing Dr. Hiser at all yesterday, b/c he is pure eye candy (plus a good vet and a v. nice person), but Hershey doesn't like going to the vet at all. Hershey is on some anti inflammatories and seems to be perking up a bit, but he's still having trouble going up and down the stairs.

Everyone wish Hershey a speedy recovery

2 comments:

Robin said...

Come on Hershey....GL is waiting on you to play! Hope you feel better soon.

Mary said...

I don't blame you for putting that sweater away for awhile. Not even knit in the round -- that's just cruel. Sounds like you might need to invest in the Sweater Wizard software, and create your own pattern.

Now you know why I knit hats with chunky yarns -- fast!

Poor Hershey -- too much wrastlin' with Ginny Lee, perhaps?