Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New chair, part of a sweater, and a life saved

My friend Barry no longer had need for this chair, so I took it off his hands for a BARGAIN! I know you are thinking...boy, that chair looks comfortable. And you know what? IT IS!!!

new chair new chair with black and tan coonhound in it
Meanwhile, my A Line Jacket is coming along slowly but surely. The color looks bad here...but awesome in real life. I'll upload this image to Ravelry.
The big drama of last week is that Ginnie Lee almost caught this little girl and ended up chasing her up a tree.
I couldn't figure out which of these two pics were cuter, so I posted both of them.
I took the baby to work and one of the law student interns was kind enough to take her home.
Those are Sherando's eyelashes in that pic. She just came to visit for a cuddle.


Tammy the intern named this little girl Cleo. We took her over to Banfield at Petsmart on Midlo and she is negative for all those nasty feline viruses but had a wicked case of earmites. No matter...those are easy to treat.
Thanks, Tammy, for giving little Cleo a new home.
Ginnie Lee, please stop terrorizing neighborhood kittens.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Cleo is precious! I love kitties!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. In this article, you have discussed about some things which were useful for pets. Also I found some captured images of these things with pets such as chair and coat etc. It is very impressive. Thanks for sharing. Along with this article, I would like to share about the hamster pets which were established as popular small house pets.