Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Camera, New Pics, New Post

I have no idea what happened to the Sony Cybershot, so when the opportunity arose, I bought a reburbished Kodak EasyShare...which is indeed easy.

Of course we begin with the customary pictures of the dogs:

Kiwi is definitely part lab...but what else?

My ever beautiful Ginnie Lee
In yarn news:
Cate and I met local (Chesterfield) sheep farmer and fiber artist Kim Harrison at the Sedalia Fiber Festival. Cate grabbed up the wool at the festival, but since Kim was so close, she brought me some a few weeks later:

This is the natural color of the wool and the pic doesn't do it a bit of justice.

Kim was sweet enough to provide a sample of her new color--also the natural color of this yarn. I feel a purchase in my future.

My cousin Ben has been in town from the UK for the last two weeks. He's headed out tomorrow. I only get to see him about once a decade, so it's been nice to visit.

2 comments:

Robin said...

It's so good to hear from you! Kiwi looks like the lab/weimeraner mix I used to have...A LOT like her!! Hi Miss GL!
Nice yarn too!!

jane said...

I love to see pictures of the new dog! I missed your blog, Jane