Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm so close...

....if I buckle down and don't clean the house or grade papers, I think I can get this done this weekend.

OF COURSE my priorities are in order.

Speaking of priorities, you will notice a new button on my blog...
My Amazon.com Wish List

Feel free to use it as you see fit.

Ginnie Lee got a treat this afternoon in the form of a femur bone:
You can see on her back paw that she has a little ouchie that's been a reoccurring problem for a nearly a year. Dr. Rose and I have decided to remove it once and for all. GL's allergies seem to be getting a little better. We don't know if it was the food change or the season change. I hope they keep getting better.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Grading papers? Are you teaching a class?

I'm glad GL is feeling better!

Your sweater is looking nice!

jane said...

I think I've missed something...what are you grading papers for????? Wish you would come teach with me but we don't have a law school at my school yet! Jane

Having a Knit Fitt said...

So did you finish?
Cate