Sunday, September 09, 2007

I SUCK at maintaining this blog...

Shocking news: An FO! It's the Easy Baby Cardi from Knitting Pure and Simple...you all know what a devotee I am...

It's made from 2.5 of the eleventy million balls of Sugar 'n' Creme I have. It still needs to be blocked and I need to put some closures on it.

Apparently, Ginnie Lee has been possessed by green-eyed aliens:
I took this pic this evening out in my back yard (yes, I realize that there's no grass). My friend Jamie was visiting this past weekend. She has quite a bit of talent when it comes to picture taking. You can see by the quality of the photos below....
I think I will keep my day job.

I have recently received an invitation to Ravelry. It is truly fascinating....I can't believe how many knitters are out there.

I think my next project is going to be the Forest Canopy Shawl which I can easily stash dive for. It will be my first lace project, but it's made for beginners and it's written for worsted weight.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Nah -- you own the blog. The blog doesn't own you. Updated when you feel like it, with no guilt and no apologies. :-)

Love the sweater! And the doggie! :-)