Wednesday, August 08, 2007

National Night Out

Last night was National Night Out. I got so busy I forgot to post about it before hand. Anyway, I hope that everyone was able to get out and enjoy some time in their communities. As with last year, I spent my evening taking pics of the doggies I saw while out. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised to see my knitting pal and Yarn Lounge regular, LISA!Hi Lisa! So good to see you! Thanks for the big smile!

And here are man's best friends:


This is Addison. She's clearly a lab mix of some sort. I think she's got a little boxer in her...








Here's Buster. Buster's a mix of some sort of terrier. You can't tell from the pic, but Buster is super soft....and oh so sweet!



I don't know this little guy's name. He was just sort of wandering around peeing on everything. He kind of looks like an Ewok, though.Yeh yeh

2 comments:

Mary said...

When it's this hot, every night is National Night IN for me. You are made of sturdier stuff than I, to willingly be walking around in it! Walking from my car to Barnes & Noble was enough!

Sneaksleep said...

I'm impressed you braved the heat! Love the ewok pic...